OUTINGS SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Greens fee and GPS equipped golf cart for 18-holes.
- Professional bag handling service: receive, cart set-up, clean and return clubs.
- Professional golf staff assistance: official scoreboard, rules sheet, scoring and on-course contests.
- Complimentary use of locker room and shower facilities.
- Complimentary warm-up practice golf balls on our 57 acre practice facility.
- Player I.D. plates on carts.
- Player Assistants to monitor pace of play.
- TaylorMade rental clubs are available at an additional cost of $49/set - inclusive of 2 sleeves of golf balls (Quantities are limited, please reserve in advance upon booking your outing to ensure availability).
- Group transportation information is available upon request.
Certain policies and guarantees with regard to tournament starting times and/or shotgun events are required. Consecutive tee times are at 10-minute intervals with times subject to course availability as determined by Harborside International staff.
Please contact Director of Sales and Marketing, Brian Jordan
email@example.com, or 312-782-7837, ext. 239 with any golf outing inquiries.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE:
A Food & Beverage Agreement will be required for all outings. Our Catering Sales Manager, Kylee Rosenbaum, firstname.lastname@example.org, at Harborside will contact you to discuss your food & beverage needs and options, or you can call 312-782-7837, ext 237.
- Food and beverage service includes: on-course beverage carts, Halfway House, and The Pier at Harborside.
- Our Catering Sales Manager will tailor a menu to meet your breakfast, lunch, dinner or reception needs.
- Complete payment is due 48 hours prior to the event for all charges incurred.
- No outside food or beverage will be permitted.