Academy Instructor Bios
- Voted Illinois PGA Chapter "Teacher of the Year”
- Quarter Century Member of the PGA of America
- 10 year Master Instructor at the Academy of Golf at PGA National, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida (with Mike Adams, South Florida Teacher of the Year, voted Top 50 instructors by Golf Digest and Golf Magazine's Top 100 Teacher) 1997-2004 Director of Golf at Shoreacres, Lake Bluff, IL (Voted top 100 courses in USA by Golf Digest, Golf Magazine and Golfweek)
- TPI Certified Golf Fitness Instructor, Level 1
- AimPoint Certified
- Certified Edel Wedgefitter
- Bio Swing Dynamics Certified Instructor
- 1/2 hour - $90
- Five (5) 1/2 hour package - $400
- 1 hour - $150 (up to 3 students no additional charge)
- Five (5) 1 hour package - $675
- 10 hour package - (5) 2 hour session. Each session includes on course play- $1,250
- 20 hour package - (10) 2 hour sessions. Each session includes on course play - $2,400
- 1 1/2 hour clinic (4 students) - $65/student
Juniors (under 17)
- 1/2 hour - $75
- 1 hour - $125
INDIVIDUAL LESSONS AVAILABLE
Click Here to purchase a lesson package with George
- William has competed professionally on several tours across the United States
- 10 years of instructing at Bolingbrook Golf Club (2003 Golf Magazine top 10 New Courses You Can Play) working with a Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher
- 1998 Instructor at Stratton Mtn. Golf School (designed by Arnold Palmer)
- Over 13 years of experience teaching players from beginners to touring professionals who have competed on the PGA, LPGA, and Web.com tours
- Instructional techniques employed consist of a vast knowledge in biomechanics and kinesiology while working with the students anatomical make-up to not only enhance performance, but also reduce risk of injury
- Successfully have coached several boy and girl junior players that have gone on to compete in Division 1 collegiate golf
- All lessons include state of the art V1 Sports video analysis with personalized video via email
- Free 10 minute video analysis offered daily upon availability
- 2009-2010 Contributor to Golf Chicago Magazine and Golf Chicago TV on Comcast Sports Network "Ultimate Golf Makeover"
- 1 hour - $150 (with Trackman - $165)
- 1/2 hour - $75
- Five (5) 1 hour sessions - $625 (with Trackman - $700)
- Private Group (2-3 students) 1 hour session - $165
- 1 hour (junior rate) - $125
Click Here to purchase a lesson package with Will
Businesses, if you’re hosting a corporate outing, provide your clients and employees with an experience they have never seen before. Provide them with the Trackman Experience!
The Trackman Experience is a service provided by William Smith Golf where each participant will gain new and exciting insight into their golf swing.
To gain a better understanding of Trackman, view this short video: Trackman Overview, http://williamsmithgolf.com/?page_id=109 . Trackman is the choice of the PGA Tour for swing and ball flight analysis. A staple on professional tours, with leading club fitters, manufacturers, retailers, universities, academies, instructors, players and broadcast TV, Trackman is the industry standard for accuracy, flexibility, reliability and ease of use.
How the Trackman Experience Works:
- Will can setup on a specified tee box which will include the Trackman and high speed camera.
- Each player will hit a shot in front of the Trackman, and the Trackman will gather a wide range of data from that individual shot: swing speed, ball speed, club path, face angle at impact, etc.
- Each player will also have their swing captured on a high speed camera.
- An analyzed video of your swing and correlating Trackman numbers will be created for each player. Watch this video and see how it works
- This data and videos will be uploaded onto mytrackman.com, and each player will be able to log onto mytrackman.com to access their numbers and videos.
Having your Trackman statistics and how they correlate to better ball striking will give each player the proper knowledge needed to become a better golfer. They will also be able to view the video of their swing and know how the "Trackman Stats” apply.
Give your clients and employees something that they will not get at any other corporate or charity golf outing. Give them the Trackman Experience!
Will Smith, Teaching Professional
11001 S. Doty Ave. East
Chicago, IL 60628
Primary Location: Harborside International
The basis of Emanuel Worley's teaching comes from the many years of playing competitive golf at every level - Junior Tournaments, Amateur Tournaments and professional events. Working with top teaching professionals in the industry, Emanuel has developed a sound understanding of golf swing mechanics and the mental aspects of learning and teaching.
He has dedicated himself to learning and teaching the golf swing in a simple and effective manner, His teaching involves the use of drills, visual pictures, and video. In addition to teaching the mechanics of the golf swing, he adds insight into other areas of the golf game, such as the importance of short game, course management, the inner game, and areas of physical fitness.
Call 708-704-7178 or email me at email@example.com
Lane Stephens, Head Golf Professional
Head Golf Professional
Lane is the Head Golf Professional and in his 4th season at Harborside International. He recently spent time at Falcon Ridge Golf Club in Lenexa, Kansas and Streamsong Golf Resort Spa in Streamsong, Florida. Lane is a certified Titleist, Ping, Cleveland/Srixon Club Fitter and teaches golf to players of all skill levels.
Junior Lesson: $25
30-Minute Private Lesson: $50
Click Here to purchase a lesson package with Lane
For more information please Contact Assistant Golf Professional Lane Stephens at Lstephens@kempersports.com or call the Golf Shop at 312.782.7837