Golf Outing Information
OUTINGS SERVICE INCLUDES:
Below is what is included with booking an outing:
- Greens fee and GPS equipped cart for 18-holes
- Professional bag drop service and cart staging
- Professional golf staff assistance including official scoreboard, cart signs, rules sheet, scoring and on-course contests
- Complimentary warm-up practice golf balls on our 57 acre practice facility
- Complimentary use of locker room and shower facilities
- All outing participants will receive a special offer to return to play Harborside for $50/plus tax
- TaylorMade rental clubs are available at an additional cost of $49/set and include of 1 sleeve of golf balls
- Group transportation information is available upon request. Please contact me if your group is in need of any transportation options for your event
Certain policies and guarantees with regard to tournament starting times and/or shotgun events are required. Consecutive tee times are at 10-minute intervals with times subject to course availability as determined by Harborside International staff.
Please contact Director of Sales and Marketing, Brian Jordan
firstname.lastname@example.org, or 312-782-7837, ext. 239 with any golf outing inquiries.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE:
A Food & Beverage Agreement will be required for all outings. Our Catering Sales Manager at Harborside can be reached at 312-782-7837, ext 237 to discuss your food & beverage needs and options.
- Food and beverage service includes: on-course beverage carts, Halfway House, and The Pier at Harborside
- Our Catering Sales Manager will tailor a menu to meet your breakfast, lunch, dinner or reception needs
- Complete payment is due 48 hours prior to the event for all charges incurred