PGA Junior League Golf
PGA Junior League Golf (PGA JLG) is designed to bring a “Little League” atmosphere to the game of golf. With teams of boys and girls, age 13 and under, PGA JLG provides a structured league environment for young golfers to compete and have fun! This is a great way to introduce and continue to keep children involved in the game! PGA JLG features a team-vs-team scramble format in a structured league setting that provides for a more popular, less stressful, competition.
The emphasis is on the fun, recreation, and sportsmanship!
|PGA JLG Participants Receive
- Team Jerseys, golf balls and PGA JLG bag tags
- 5-6 golf lessons (1 hour each) throughout the season
- 5-6 regular season competitions plus coaching/practice
- Opportunity for advancement to post-season and All-Star teams
- Access to customized website home page for our PGA JLG team featuring schedules, standings and stats
- Advanced skills not required, must have access to a set of golf clubs
- If your child can drive, chip or putt... we have a role for them on our Harborside Junior Golf team!
For more information please contact Head Golf Professional Lane Stephens at Lstephens@kempersports.com or Assistant Golf Professional Daniel Patkunas at email@example.com